Thursday, September 21, 2006

I Aged 10 Years Today!

Well, it happened today. I knew that it would but you never really are prepared for such a travesty. Luke and I went to WalMart today. It was a beautiful day, slightly overcast, nice breeze, and the smell of rain a'coming.

We had a really enjoyable time. Double clicking on each other. Luke has been playing with a computer mouse. He and I have started "double-clicking" each other; because, what do you do when you want to choose something on the computer.

We came outside and there were two nice ladies picking at Luke. One of them asked me that question that I knew would eventually pass my ears. "Are you his grandmother?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hasn't happened to me yet... probably because even though I have one almost the same age as Luke- I'm pregnant again! But, there have been times that I've felt some ladies wanting to ask the same question!

Andrea said...

hahhahaha...cracks me up...there is no way you look that old...good god!