Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's up with that?

Well, babysitter #2 crapped out on me tonight. Yes, tonight! I was to return to work tomorrow morning at 8:00am and went to Walmart this evening. She called around 7:00 and told John it just wasn't working out for her and she didn't want to keep Luke anymore. I got home between 7:30 and 8:00 and John didn't tell me and until about 9:00. Now, I can't go to work tomorrow because I don't have child care. He could have gone and asked babysitter #1 (our next door neighbor) if she would keep him tomorrow for me but he didn't. Oh well! I feel it is too late now and I'm not really feeling too well anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you

Kim said...

Well at least u were able 2 get a sitter when my were little it wouldn't have paid 2 have 1, my check would have went to the sitter!! LOL Good luck though u will find 1. U can bring him 2 his Aunt Kim LOL!!!!