Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I had the greatest Mother's Day ever!!! First, we drove to Waldron to visit my mother.
Sunday morning, I was brought a beautiful piece of artwork from my daughter that said I was "the greatest mother of her whole life." I got a cute card from my husband. Then, I heard "Moriah, what are you doing?" followed by "I'm making my mom breakfast for Mother's Day." How sweet!!! It arrives in the bedroom and it was my favorite.........Jelly Sandwich. No peanut butter because it was the "BAD" code. While I was enjoying this very special breakfast in bed, Curly Top enters the room with a big smile on his face, jumps in bed with me, and we watched Little Einsteins together and ate jelly sandwich. I also got a card from the kids...they both signed it...yes even Luke!
We went to church with Mom and Dad and then out for lunch. After visiting Marty (my bro), Theresa, and Marleigh, we drove through Perryville trying to find a place to live.
It was a GREAT DAY!

No comments: