Thursday, November 01, 2007

Luke Increases His Vocabulary

Tonight, while at the football game, one of our flag girls told their instructor who was bent over, I didn't really want your butt in my face. She said, "Well, don't bend over. It's not like I've got eyes back there that I can see who's behind me." The girl said, "No, I guess you don't....or do you?" I said, "If she did, it would give a whole new meaning to the term..'buttface.'" ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I knew better. It's just been so long since I had to watch what I say in front of a child. From that point on, Luke has called everyone that he sees "Buttface."

"Hey! Buttface! Go Buttface! Buttface face. Butt Buttface. In the pressbox at halftime, "BUTTFACE!!!" "BUTTFACE BAND" All night long, "Momma Buttface. Yiyah Buttface." Again, ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh well, maybe he will sleep it off tonight. My luck though..............probably not!

No comments: