Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Badonkadonk Boy!!!!!!!!!

He's not even 1 and he is already acting like a man! We were watching Trace Adkins sing "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk." Luke was sitting in the middle of our family room floor, bottle hanging out of his mouth, and dancing. When I asked John if he was watching his son, Luke turned to look at me. He had a big smile on his face, dropped the bottle, and milk ran all down his face and shirt. He just started screaming and laughing. Oh my! Where is the camcorder when you need it?

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Ok I don't know why it posted five words, anyway.... The last statement was being pointed to an, I will call her an "old friend" her and her husband have kids me and andrea's age, then decided at the age of 44 to have another child. Key words, decided and 44. You are a dork, you are only like 34 or so. When are you coming back up here? We thought about coming down there a couple of weeks ago, but Laura and Karen were there, so we decided that one buth in the house is enough.