Friday, June 02, 2006

Here's a Proud Moment for Ya!

Recently, we went with John's band to Wild River Country in LR. This was Luke's first trip to a water park. He seemed to really enjoy the Lazy River. Which, coincidentally, was the only thing I could do on last year's trip to WRC. He has a little boat that he sits in and swats at the water. It's really cute to watch.
Luke has recently put himself on a schedule. I guess it's a good thing one of us is organized. He wakes up between 7 and 7:30; takes a nap at 10; and takes another nap around 2. One of these naps will be about 20 minutes and the other is usually 2 hours (this is not important to this story just an FYI). Both of these naps fell during the time period we were at the park.
The afternoon nap, I laid down on a chaise lounge chair and sat Luke on top of me. He was laying on my tummy so peacefully and cute. He sat up rather suddenly and looked at me (seemed to be a little scared). Then, I felt a warm feeling come over me. Ah Luke, that was just wrong. Those Lil Swimmers DO NOT absorb liquids very well.
John came and took his shift. He had the honor of changing Luke. He was a little muddy; if you get my drift. He said, famous last words, "I'm just going to take him in the shower and wash him off."
John takes Luke in the men's showers. He is gone and gone and gone.....and gone for what seemed like forever. He returns and I asked what had taken him so long. "Well," he said, "there was no warm water and when I held Luke's bare butt to the the cold water it put him in some sort of shock and he pooped all over the shower! It just started shootin' out of him!"
Ewwwwwww!!!!!!! That is so gross!!!!

No comments: