Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Long time no see!

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted. We have been SO busy. Mostly with band director stuff. John had band camp 9-14 and ABA (Arkansas Bandmasters Association).
Moriah has a dark tan. She spends a lot of time in the water and sun. She is ready for school. By that I mean, she has all of her supplies and clothes. Otherwise, probably would rather it stay summer forever.
Luke is walking now. But, he still prefers to crawl, probably because he is really good at it! He gets a little turbo action thing going when he crawls. We just found out that he is going to wear glasses at least for a while. This should be interesting.
John is gearing up for band. Their show this year is 70s Disco. It should be pretty cheesy which usually goes over well. They are playing Disco Inferno, Night Fever, and Play that Funky Music. Tune in later to hear about how it works out.
With me, it is just the same old same old. Fighting off allergens, a messy house, and the teeth of Piranha Baby.

1 comment:

Fultz'N_it said...

I will post pix when I get them. I have to go back to the eye doctor this week to get them. He did look awfully cute!!!