Monday, September 10, 2007

The Importance of the letter R in Cactus

I love Luke!!!! He is so cute. We went out to eat after church yesterday. We went to a Mexican restaurant in Morrilton. They were decorated with southwest paintings and such. In several of the paintings were Cacti. You know, the tall ones like you see in the desert. Luke is under the impression they resemble green forks.

We were sitting in the restaurant enjoying our lunch with the rest of the Sunday after-church crowd. Luke screams out, "Momma, Fok! Momma, Fok!" Oh my!!!! We tried to go right along with him, "Yes Luke! It looks like a fork!" To which he laughed and screamed louder. "FOK! FOK! FOK! FOK!" We gave up and started answering with "Cactus! Luke it is a cactus!" He kept this up by yelling it 3 or 4 more times before we managed to get out of the restaurant. Far, far away from anything that resembled a cactus or a fork!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm LOL!! Been there Tamara! Only with Michael it was "I fok my fumb momma". Translation: I suck my thumb momma! Just tell yourself, this too shall pass....