Monday, September 10, 2007

Montana Mania

If you have a young daughter; then, no doubt you have also heard of Hannah Montana. My daughter is just in love with her. She is the coolest!!!! And, if you don't have a young daughter, Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus. Does that last name look familiar? Yes, she is the daughter of Billy Ray. I have been informed recently about the Cyrus family tree...as if I didn't have enough; useless knowledge crammed in my head.

Well, lo and behold, guess who is coming to Alltel Arena? Everybody who is anybody is going!!! So I'm told. I got online to see about tickets. Tickets have not officially gone on sale yet. I signed up to get an update about ticket information. There are some tickets for sale out there. I found some for $700 a piece?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Excuse Me!!!!! I don't think so. I showed it to Moriah. She got all excited. "Can we go? Can we go?"
"No, not at that price!"
"Is that a lot?"
"Uhhhhh! That would break my achy breaky checkbook!"
"What????"
Exactly!!!!
We are waiting until they go on sale where we can get a reasonably priced ticket.

No comments: