Thursday, September 13, 2007

We won't have it!!!!

Moriah's new school has the Pinnacle Internet Viewer where parents can track their child's progress or lack there of and be sent notices about their child's grades, etc. I was so excited about this that I put to receive reports daily. After 2 weeks, I decided that weekly reports were sufficient; unless her grades fall below a certain point.
Yesterday, we reached that point. I received a report about her Social Studies grade. So, when she came home from school, "So, Dear, how was your day?" and all of the daily rituals we go through. I asked, "How's your grade in Social Studies?" She seemed a bit taken back. "It's fine," was her response. "Well, Babe, I got a notice from the school about your grade in Social Studies."

"WHAT?".........."This won't happen again!"............as she storms to her room and shuts the door.

A few moments later............"Did they email you? That is so wrong!"

Later on in the afternoon, "When I get to school tomorrow, I'm going to have a talk with them about this emailing you my grades. It needs to stop. I will tell you my grades. They don't need to be telling you my business. This will not happen again!"

How funny!!!! I love Pinnacle.

No comments: