Friday, March 10, 2006

A Penny Saved.....





Luke is learning to crawl and his big sister is keeping a watchful eye on him. I think not so much to take care of him as to make sure that he doesn't touch her stuff! He has begun to time himself on how long it takes to get from our family room to the kitchen. He is getting pretty fast.

Moriah screamed, "PENNY!" John and I both come running. Moriah is prying a penny out of Luke's hand which had been in his mouth. Luke begins to cry because he hates for anybody to take anything from him.

John picks up Luke and says, "Moriah, you did a good thing!" She said, "Yeah! I saved the penny!" Her daddy said, "You may have saved your little brother from choking." She replied, "Yeah, and....I have a penny now. How lucky am I?" I told her "you are very lucky and Luke is very lucky to have you for a big sister!"

She still thinks the good thing she did was saving the penny.

No comments: