Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Can you say that?

I may have already told you this but in case I haven't....we live about 2 blocks (if Nashville even has blocks) from Nashville's City Park. It is a pleasant place. There are 2 walking tracks; one is 1 mile and the other is just pretty with trees and flowers and such. There is also a playground and every evening there are plenty of children there to play with. We walk because, well, we all need the exercise and his only 2 blocks for Heaven's sake. Except for Luke, he rides in his Lukemobile.

Last evening we walked over there. John and Luke walked around the track twice and Moriah and I went to the playground. There weren't very many kids there when we arrived but they started coming in right at dusk. There was a little Hispanic girl that came over and started playing with Moriah. There were the basic introductions and hellos.

Moriah asked the little girl, "Where do you live?" The little girl stammered a little saying, "I live, I live, I live...." Moriah said, "Do you live in Nashville?" The little girl said, "I live in a trailer." Moriah said, "You mean, a mobile home." The little girl said proudly, "Yes! I live in a noble home."

I just sat there thinking 'how sweet!' followed by thoughts of 'do I live in a noble home?' How many of us can say that our home is noble?

No comments: