Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a Happy Easter! We had the tradtional Fultz Family Easter. We drug ourselves out of bed for the early service at church and when John was through playing his trumpet in the 10:50 service we went outside and made Easter pictures. It is always so peaceful. I guess because most everyone in the whole country is in church on Easter morning. This year was particularly interesting. When we started doing this, Moriah was old enough not to eat the flowers and the dirt. Not to mention, she would not have done that anyway. She never was really bad about putting things in her mouth as an infant. Luke, on the other hand, it matters not the size, texture, taste...........IT WILL BE IN THE MOUTH!!!!! I really didn't know what to expect but he did really well. Of course, I can't get either one of them to pose like I want them; usually the facial expressions says it all anyway.

No comments: